Planning your next adventure? But you lack the professional equipment? Under our motto: travel, learn, live and together with Thule we raffle the Thule AllTrail backpack with a capacity of 45 L and a value of 160€.
How can you participate? Simple as that:
- Post your favorite travel photo on Instagram or Facebook with >> I’m a #bbpfellow << and link it to @betterbackpacking and @thule.
- Register at betterbackpacking.com and learn more about our motto travel, learn and live
- Add the link of your IG/FB Post in the comments under the competition post on our webpage.
We are looking forward to your exciting contributions and wish much success.
#bringyourlife #bbpworld #thule
conditions for participation
- subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation govern the conditions for participation in the competition and any transfer of rights that may be required. The description and the procedure of the respective competition take place in the context of the respective competition campaign on the Facebook page, Instagram page and the homepage of betterbackpacking.
(2) The organizer of the competition is betterbackpacking UG(haftungsbeschränkt), Wegedornstraße 32, 12524 Berlin.
(3) By participating in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram, sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook or Instagram.
(1) Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to enter the competition. Excluded are employees of the THULE Group and betterbackpacking UG, as well as affiliated companies and relatives of those employees and their relatives. Participation with forged identities or identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible participants can participate in the competition by registering on the homepage of betterbackpacking (www.betterbackpacking.com).
(3) It is also required that the Instagram or Facebook profile is linked in the commentary.
(4) In addition, the eligible participant must post his/her favorite travel photo on Instagram or Facebook. Furthermore, the hashtag I’m #bbpfellow must be used and betterbackpacking and THULE must be linked.
(5) Participation is possible until 08. 07. 2018.
(6) The winner will be drawn on 11. 07. 2018.
- winnings and notification of winnings
(1) All eligible participants will be entered into a prize draw for the “Thule alltrail Rucksack 45 L”.
(2) The winner will be notified by email. The contact details are used to send the prize.
(3) The winner has 48 hours to enter the competition.
(4) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the winning claim expires. In this case we are entitled to carry out a replacement drawing.
(5) Only one price per participant is possible. Several profit distributions per participant are excluded.
(6) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(7) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts an appropriate replacement prize. Such circumstances for which we are not responsible are in particular those which lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by post to the address provided. The risk passes to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
- Granting of rights of use
(1) The participant guarantees to own the necessary rights to the uploaded or linked photos. If the participant is not the sole author or holder of rights, he expressly declares that he/she has the rights necessary for participation in the competition.
(2) The participant grants us the following simple, temporally and spatially unlimited but not exclusive rights of use to the photo used by him or her:
- the right to store the photo on a server;
- the right to make all or part of the photo available to the public via Facebook, Instagram and our betterbackpacking.com website;
- the right to use the photo to promote our products;
- the right to edit the photo without altering it.
(3) When using the image, we will identify the author in an appropriate manner, insofar as this is possible taking into account the specific form of use.
(4) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his name for advertising purposes.
- liability and indemnification
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us from claims of third parties of any kind resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organiser of legal defence costs (e. g. court and lawyer’s fees).
(3) Participation in the competition releases Facebook and Instagram from all liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular, if the participant provides false information or photos or other content (e. g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be regarded as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is an already drawn winner, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
- premature termination and changes
We reserve the right to terminate the competition in whole or in part prematurely or to change its course at any time, even without notice, if it is not possible for technical reasons (e. g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e. g. prohibition by Facebook, Instagram) to guarantee proper execution of the competition.
- Data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of participants, provided that we process these ourselves. We will only use the personal data of the participant and his other personal data within the framework of the legal provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the competition or with the participant’s consent. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted.
The participant can request information about his personal data stored at any time. For the rest, our data protection declaration, which can be accessed at betterbackpacking. com/data protection declaration, applies accordingly.
- Final clauses
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid regulations, the validity of the remaining conditions remains unaffected.
(2) German law applies. No legal recourse may be taken to review the draw.